We offer a full range of tax consultancy services, providing top-quality assistance to both public finance entities and the private sector. We have been trusted by both medium-sized companies and corporations with a global footprint.
Our clients receive help with all things associated with direct and indirect taxes, including excise tax, and matters related to transfer pricing. We carry out tax audits and advise on property tax. We are able to respond quickly to changing economic realities and find solutions catered to every client. In addition to being proficient in both Polish and EU regulations, we have extensive knowledge of international tax law. We effectively meet the needs of foreign companies wishing to develop their business in Poland. Our specialised team will guide your company through all stages of tax proceedings.
We keep track of the regulations in force as well as analyse court rulings and individual tax interpretations issued by tax authorities. This allows us to promptly respond to any changes and put forward new solutions to your maximum benefit.
Some of the services we provide:
- Taxes – CIT, VAT, excise tax: consultancy on direct and indirect taxes, including excise tax
- Audits and permanent tax supervision: conducting audits of financial statements, tax audits and due diligence analyses. We carry out continuous tax supervision in companies
- Transfer pricing and SEZs: developing transfer pricing policies for companies and operating policies for use in special economic zones
- Tax planning: assistance in the optimisation of tax liabilities
- Real property tax: support with tax issues related to real property
- Tax audits and proceedings: support and assistance for the Clients during inspections and court-administrative proceedings.
ECDP’s work has in recent years been numerously recognised, reaching top places in prestigious rankings of reputable media, including “The Largest Tax Consultancy Companies” in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna and, in Rzeczpospolita, “The Ranking of Top Tax Consulting Firms”.