Knowing exactly how companies operate both in Poland and in Germany, we are able to provide unique expert assistance in all matters regarding the correct recognition of cross-border transactions in company account records.
The rules of bookkeeping in Berlin are different from those in Poland, e.g. with regard to:
- time limits for the preparation of financial statements
- the components of the financial statements
- the storage and archiving of documents
- the length of the business year (applicable only on the first start of a business)
Our team has extensive experience in accounting service provided to companies in Berlin. We can serve your company with some additional consultancy or take over all the duties of its accounting and finance department. Our experts keep track of changes in German tax law and the strict obligations to be observed by accountants.
Which areas of activity of Polish-German companies receive our support?
- financial accounting
- HR & payroll accounting
- registration of taxable permanent establishments
- settling accounts with seconded employees
- accounting supervision of construction companies